Verified Reviewer

Hi good morning

My name is jatin a new Airtel customer i port in my Jio number to Airtel, It is more then a week now and i am not able to receive incoming sms (text) messages,OTP etc and i have contacted several times to Airtel customer care and they are not able to resolve my issue.

I also contacted the retail shop near my residence and they first told me to wait for 24 hours and after that again 24 hours and then when i called them back they rudely told me that WE WILL NOT HELP YOU the retail shop is located on jail road new delhi (C-109, Tilak Nagar, Jail Rd, Block C, Fateh Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110064) my request is to please told your staff to be polite to there customers as they are being rude, threatening there customer and telling them that THEY WILL NOT HELP AFTER PROVIDING THE SIM CARD TO CUSTOMERS, AFTER PORTING IN CUSTOMERS NUMBER.

This is very shameful towards Airtel that there staff do not have that manners how to talk to there customers.

Such a disappointing experience.

User's recommendation: My first experience with Airtel was not good sadly very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Globe Telecom Sim Card.

Airtel Pros: Very slow net, Data dey quick finished, Call drop.

Airtel Cons: Customer services, Can not speak to a customer care agent and it is very terrible, Most of the time not working.

Comments